Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

My friend, Rachel posted today what she's loving...so I thought (in my effort to blog a little more often, as I have time) I would jump on that bandwagon for today! :)


I'm loving...

Our weather this week...although, it appears that today is the last of the warm weather days.  It's not going to jump down too awfully cold...but today it's supposed to be around 80.  Tomorrow, low 60's for the high.  I will take it while I can get it!

I'm loving...

Now that my BFF is on Twitter, it's all about the hashtags - in texts, e-mails, in real life conversations...everything has a hashtag!  And I'm loving that she's there and can share in the Twitter madness! :)  Once again, blurring that line between virtual and reality...

I'm loving...

That tomorrow is my last work day for the week!  I'm off on Friday...but no sleeping in for me!  I will be watching my niece & nephew while my sister works and my brother-in-law sleeps (since he's on night shift this weekend). 

I'm loving...

That I DO get to sleep in on Saturday!  Dylan is going with Seth to his grandma's house to do some yardwork...so he's sleeping over at Seth's Friday night...which means that I don't have to get up super early to take him anywhere!  AND I have no plans on Saturday...AND it's supposed to rain (I think)...so I'm feeling a major movie marathon day!

I'm loving...

THIS song by Mercy Me...




So much so...that I went out at lunch and bought an iTunes giftcard so I could add it to my music! :)

I'm loving...

My new phone! :)  I got the iPhone 4 last year...fell in love with it.  Dylan has needed to upgrade his phone since December...and since I'm the cool mom a pushover I really wanted the iPhone 4S, I decided to use his upgrade to get ME the 4S and I gave him my old 4!  The best news???  If Apple DOES come out with iPhone 5 this fall (as is rumored)...my upgrade is in November!  Although, I have to say...the 4S is not a huge jump from the 4...so Apple is going to have to blow my socks off with the next phone for me to layout the moo-lah for another iPhone!

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love that you did a What I'm Loving post too!! :)

It's been in the 70s/80s here the past few weeks. Perfect baseball weather!!

I'll be honest. I sometimes say "hashtag" before a phrase when I'm talking to some fellow Twitter friends in person (mainly "Hashtag wrath of Rachel").

Have a great weekend!

:)