Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Blogging

I love to read other people's blogs. I'm not sure where this obsession comes from...but I just can't stop myself. Right now, I'm unofficially following a blog I'm really enjoying...it's funny, quirky...just a very light glimpse into a girl's life. Meg Cabot (author of the Princess Diaries) wrote several books that read like you are reading a girl's diary/journal/e-mails. It's just fun to see what other people are doing and going through.

So, I feel like I should begin blogging more in earnest. I'd like to find some people who I can "follow" and would "follow" me. Problems with this plan: #1 - how do you find people to follow here? #2 - I really don't have time to blog. #3 - My blogs always sound funnier in my head before I commit them to print. #4 - Am I really that interesting? hmmm....we shall see.

No comments: