Monday, May 24, 2010

Getting to Know You...

Getting to Know You Sunday Monday

A day late...I know...but still I thought I might be part of the fun! :)  So here goes...


1. Do you have a fetish?

Purses and shoes...I love them!  I just recently donated a couple of boxes of purses to our church for a yard sale.  I seem to feel like I need a new one every three months or so.  Oh, I have my favorites that I switch back and forth too...but if it's a cute bag...I want it!  I've gotten better about it...and shoes...well, I'm not so bad, but I do love my flip flops!

2. Do you sing in the shower?

Out loud? No...in my head...always!  I love to sing...it brings me a great deal of joy, but I'm very private with my singing.  However, I sing in my car constantly! 

3. Who was your first crush?

I really don't remember...seems like there was a boy in 2nd grade that I "liked"...and then a boy in 6th grade that EVERYONE liked...but I don't remember the my first crush.

4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have?

I just want a guy that takes care of me...mows the yard, fixes things around the house, makes sure my car is OK, etc.  I guess that's manly...

5. Do you sleep naked?

No...never

6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?

I talk to myself...mostly in my head...but sometimes, I move my mouth.  I'm one of those people that "rehearse" things that I am going to say, conversations that I think I will have...and sometimes I catch myself moving my mouth while doing this.

7. What's the first thing you do when you go online?

At work, I usually hit up Rock 92 so I can listen to their morning show...then I check my e-mail...then I go to facebook.  At home, I just go straight to the e-mail.

8. Summer is.....?

My favorite time of the year...I love almost everything about it!  Swimming, warm weather, the beach, flip flops, sundresses...and, of course I get to celebrate my birthday...and a couple of weeks later, we celebrate Dylan's birthday! That's the best!  And not having to worry about homework or projects or being in bed early...I love the "laziness" of it!

No comments: