Sunday, May 30, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday!



To play..copy the questions..post them..then come back here and link up!


1. Have you ever snooped around someone else's house?

Absolutely...I'm a curious person by nature and sometimes I need to know what's in that cabinet/drawer/room! 

2. Can guys and girls be friends? ( thanks Jen!)

I think "yes"...but I think it also depends on the guy/girl. 

3. Can you curl your tongue?

Yes!  My son can actually turn his sideways...which is supposed to be even more rare!

4. Have you ever stolen anything?

Yes...an ashtray from a restaurant where my friend was working...we needed one in our suite at school.  Not proud of this...but that's the extent of my stealing career.

5. Would you rather talk on the phone or text?

Most of the time I'd rather text...but there are people that I don't mind talking to!

6. Memorial Day plans?

Just hanging here at the house...finishing my "to-do" list and maybe a cookout with the family tomorrow!

7. What do you do to relax?

Usually watch TV or read or play around on the computer

8. Do you do anything to honor those that have died fighting for our freedom?

Not necessarily...and not usually on Memorial Day.  I always go to a "God and Country" parade in a little town not far from where I live.  However, I don't think we can do enough to honor those who put their lives on the line for our freedom.  I appreciate their courage and their sacrifice. 

Happy Sunday!

No comments: