Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday Minute

Can you tell I'm a sucker for a survey????




1 - Have you or a family member joined the military?


My grandfather was a POW in WWII.  Also, two uncles who were in the navy and another that was in the marines (I thnk).


2 - Have you or a family member served his/her country in times of war?

As mentioned above...my grandfather was in WWII.  One of my uncles served in the Korean War and Desert Storm.  He was the cook and was treated VERY well! :)


3 - What's your favorite BBQ food?

I'm a classic kind of girl...hamburgers & hot dogs are good for me!

4 - Do you fart in public?

Sure...who hasn't?

5 - What's the one question that if it shows up on a Monday Minute, you refuse to take part?

I'm not sure...we'll have to see about that!

Now I'm off to bake a poundcake for our family cookout today!  Happy Memorial Day!

No comments: