Friday, May 20, 2011

Five Question Friday - May 20th Edition

First things first...my BFF's sweet Papaw Jack left this world at around 2:30 this morning.  He is truly in a much better place, no longer in pain, with his friends and family that went before him and most excitingly, he is in the presence of God!  He will be truly missed by all who knew him.

So...it's on to another edition of Mama M's Five Question Friday!  If you want to join in, head over to her site & link up!




1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?

Well, since I am not married, I guess I can answer this question "not applicable"! :)

2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?

I prefer smooth shaven...although a little scruff is not too bad.

3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?

I honestly don't think I've ever had a vacation that was bad...

I mean, we drove to Pennsylvania one summer in a small car...camped in a tent...during the week of my birthday...which meant that my birthday cake was a Pepperidge Farms cake...which is not necessarily a bad thing. 

Besides the tent thing, though...the rest of the trip was good.  We visited the Amish Country & Hershey.  That was fun.

But we stayed in a tent.

For a week.

In the summer.

Not so fun...

4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?

On Blogger?  My BFF Ashley's blog...for a long time I only followed hers...and she was my only follower back.  And then we both quit...and then I picked it back up.  Sometimes she visits mine...but she very rarely posts on hers.  Which is why I'm not sending you over there.  If she takes it up in earnest, I'll let you know! ;)

5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?

Yes!  I love them! 

Although, I have to confess...I went to Carowinds (it's owned by the same people who own Kings Dominion) a few years ago with Dylan.  I found out quickly that Dylan doesn't really care for amusement parks.

And to be honest, the rides were a little too jerky for my 'older' self.

But I rode my classic favorites anyway.

I'd love to try it with him again, now that he's a bit older. 

But, I don't want to pay that much for a ticket again to only have him ride just a few rides...so, we shall see!

***********************************************

I hope you all have a great weekend.  I'm hoping to get some work done around my house...we shall see how that goes! :)

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

PBJdreamer said...

You have a wonderful weekend too!!


that is all

Kasi said...

So cool to find your blog! I'm a fellow North Carolina girl! :) I'm actually about 45 minutes away from Winston! Praying for comfort for your BFF! (Found your blog from 5 Question Friday!)