- My sister is taking a Spanish class - my niece gave her a Mother's Day card that was in Spanish.
- When I was walking in the Komen Race for the Cure, I had forgotten my iPhone...so I borrowed my sis'. I'm totally hooked on the Taylor Swift Pandora channel.
- I actually had this converstaion at work with a caller:
Me: Thank you for calling JHB. This is Jennifer.
Caller: Oh, this isn't Wal-Mart?
Me: No, ma'am.
Caller: Well, do you have that number?
Me: To Wal-Mart?
Me: Um, no.
- Google used the Mr. Men characters in their logos on Monday - LOVED IT!
- My iPhone shut down and wouldn't come back on. I couldn't figure out what I was going to do. I couldn't call anyone...couldn't check Google...couldn't post a Facebook status or Tweet...then I remembered I had a laptop. Googled the problem and I'm back up & running. *Huge sigh of relief*
- After my bouts of "pink eye" back around Christmas time, I figured out that I was actually allergic to my eyeliner. I was so bummed because it was purple and NO ONE makes purple eyeliner. A friend of mine texted me the other day, saying she had found some purple eyeliner...so I went and bought it. It has glitter in it...not sure how I feel about that.
Hope you have a great Friday!