Friday, December 31, 2010

Today...

I had a whole bunch planned for today...

First I was going to sleep in...

Then, I was going to fix coffee & some breakfast that doesn't require milk since I forgot to buy milk yesterday...

After that, I was going to visit a friend in the hospital who took a nasty flight down the stairs in her house on Monday...she's OK...just a lot of soreness and she fractured her eye socket and has a small fracture in her skull...

When I returned home from the hospital, I planned to take down the Christmas decorations...

And then, go play Pictureka with my niece...

Finally, I was going to come home and prepare some "snacks" for a New Year's Eve get together I planned to go to tonight.

And somewhere in there I was hoping to write a 2010 recap, by using my calendar & blog...since I can't seem to remember much of what I did in 2010...

Sounds like a pretty fun day, huh?  And so full...

So, I slept in until 7am...and when I woke up my right eye was matted together.  When I went to look at it in the bathroom mirror, it reminded me of something.

It reminded me of what my left eye had looked like just two weeks ago...

Gooptastic...

And very red...

Yup - it looks like I have pink eye.

Again.

I'm not happy.

Looks like I'll have plenty of time to write my 2010 recap later today since I don't want to pass this along to anyone else and I've currently quarantined myself at home.

Happy New Year to me!

2 comments:

BigSis said...

Ugh. Pink Eye is the worst! I hope you are still able to enjoy your night. Just think - you don't have to share the snacks :)

Rachel said...

I'm so sorry your pink eye came back! :( I hope you are doing better.

Wishing a blessed and wonderful 2011 for you and your loved ones!!

:)
Rach