Saturday, June 9, 2012

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 2

Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.

I can't say that I have a lot of fears.  That's not to say that I'm overly brave or courageous...or even "fearless".  But I honestly can't think of one single thing that keeps me from doing something else. That being said...these are three fears that I have...

#1 - Falling down the steps at work - our office has a basement with additional offices that is accessed by a stair case they added on when they finished the basement.  The stairs are VERY steep and I have this fear that I am one day going to fall down them. Knowing that the basement floor is a concrete slab doesn't help at all.

#2 - I am scared of the dark - for real.  I don't know why I am, but I've never been a fan of the dark.  I try not to go outside of my house at night, unless it's to my car under the carport with the light on.  You never know what's lurking out there.

#3 - Spiders, snakes, mice, rodents of any kind - I don't mind seeing these things, behind glass or from afar...but I don't want to see them in my house or around my house.  We had our first snake (that I'm aware of) this year...I had to have Dylan kill it...although everyone told me I should've left him because it was a black snake and black snakes eat mice & rats.  All I could think about was the little baby bunnies that had been hanging out in my flower bed, as well as the baby birds ready to hatch any day.

No comments: