Thursday, June 14, 2012

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 5

What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

I have a lot of things that make me happy in my life...but these are the five I choose for this blog post. :)

1. Watching the little birds that have hatched in my hanging basket grow. They have grown so fast and I know it's just a matter of time before they move on and leave the nest. I have so loved watching them go from egg to hatchlings to quickly growing birds.


2. Dylan went "antique-ing" yesterday and bought this clock...he claims that its for my birthday...I'm not so sure about that. But I do love the clock. :)


And yes...it's hanging in my kitchen. I think I love the fact that it buzzes from the electricity running through the lights most of all.

3. Getting e-mails from my BFF that have things like this in them...


Because that it is really us! ;)

4. Summer - I don't think this needs any explanation.

5. All of my kiddos - Dylan, Alyson & Ayden (I claim the niece & nephew as mine as often as I can)...even when Ayden doesn't want to be my friend...but is happy to go on and on about his truck and how he wants to "hook something on it".  Even when they are being the worst versions of their little selves (well, big self when you are talking about Dylan!), they always make me happy! :)

Happy Thursday...hold on, friends...weekend's almost here!

No comments: