Tuesday, June 12, 2012

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 4

Yesterday, there was just not any extra time for blogging...and my laptop is still in a thousand pieces...so it just didn't happen. 

Today I'm listing 10 things I would tell my 16-year old self, if I could.

1. Mailboxes are often way closer to your bumper than you think.

2. Stick to your beliefs and morals - no matter what. Don't let anyone sway you from what you believe in.

3. When you do stray away from what you believe in, it's OK...God has a plan for it all.

4. Credit cards are really not a good idea.

5. Your best friend now will not be your best friend later...but God has already introduced you to your best friend later...and she's awesomer.

6. Some life experiences are not going to be fun...to be honest, they are gonna be really hard. But when it's all said and done, life is good.

7. If you ever go looking for your heart's desire, don't look any further than your own backyard.

OK - maybe I stole that one from Dorothy...

8. You really will like your sister one day.

9. You are way stronger and way smarter than you give yourself credit for being.

10. Really & seriously...don't slack off in your senior year.  I mean, you will do OK...but you can do better.

:)

No comments: