Well, as promised...here's my Feel Good Friday for today! I can't say that I've been feeling real good today...but I think that's the point of this meme...to make you focus on what DID make you feel good for the week! At least, that's why I participate!
If you would like to participate, head over to The Girl Next Door Grows Up, look for the Feel Good Friday prompts, write your post and link up!
Today, I'm opting to write about five things that made me feel good this week...that shouldn't be too hard, right??? :)
1. I posted my 100th blog post this week! Amazing to me that I've had enough to say to post 100 times! Maybe not as amazing to you guys...
2. Tomorrow I am going to begin my Dixie Classic Fair baking! The fair begins next Friday and I am actually going to enter some items! This is my first year and I'm a little nervous about trying to get everything done by Wednesday when the entries are due. This weekend, I'm going to be making snickerdoodles and oatmeal raisin cookies! The other items (I hope) to enter are blueberry muffins, banana bread and a pound cake. I just don't know how to get ALL of those items made on Tuesday night so they are still fresh on Thursday when they do the judging...hmmm...
3. Yesterday was the first day of Fall. I really do love Fall...especially here in NC. Leaves turning colors, air turning cooler, crisp mornings...I just love it. And since I think I heard that yesterday was our 69th day ABOVE 90, I'm ready for some cooler weather...check out this forecast for the next seven days:
I'm not super excited about the rain...although, we desperately need it and we've had enough gorgeous NC days to afford us a few rain days.
4. Yesterday, after Dylan's soccer game, I overhead one of the other mom's saying "Yeah, Dylan...he's really good." Can I just tell you that my heart swelled with pride just a bit???
5. Tomorrow morning, I'm going to get my hair cut! I love to get my hair cut and it's been weeks since I've had it cut. I'm seriously contemplating this new cut...what do you think?
I love the choppiness...plus my sister & I are sporting the same cut. Not that I have a problem with that, but we already get the "you guys look so much alike" a little too often...so, I feel like I need to break away a bit. I'll let you know how that goes!
I hope everyone has a great weekend wherever you are! Feel Good...I'm hoping to get some sleep tonight so that I can Feel Good tomorrow! :)