Wednesday, November 10, 2010

*crickets*

Yup...if you come to visit me...all you've gotten this week is *crickets*.  There's no reason for it.  I'm not melting down...I'm not too stressed....I have been busy...but more than that, I have nothing to write about. 

Because my life is unusually quiet. 

Seriously. 

Our church Fall Festival went well...everything fell into place.  Sunday was spent in an exhausted, headache induced fog.  A nap was involved.  Monday was Monday.  Yesterday was my Dad's bday. 

Ho hum...that's all I've got. 

I've been around...I've been reading & commenting.  And maybe when I get inspired again, I'll write some more.  Maybe something blog-worthy will happen soon enough...we shall see...

4 comments:

Shell said...

Never any need to apologize! :)

Ian said...

Hey look how CUTE YOUR BLOG IS!!!! Following from the Friday Follow!!!!

Rachel said...

I know how you feel about being busy and not being able to update!! Glad things are going well though!

:)
Rach

Marianne said...

Hey, sometimes inspiration is there, sometimes it isn't. When you have something to share, we'll be here, but until then, enjoy yourself!