Monday, April 25, 2011

Hello, again! :)

No - you are not imagining things...I really am updating my blog!

It's been a crazy few weeks since Dylan came back from his trip to CT.

We've spent at least 2 nights per week at the church, getting ready for the Easter drama.  That doesn't include the regular Wednesday night activities and Sunday morning church.

However, it was all worth it because that was hands down, one of the best Easter dramas our church has EVER done.  Such a powerful re-telling of some of the miracles Jesus performed, as well as His death, burial and ressurrection!  We did three shows over the weekend and during the intermission at the last show, they decided to do Act II at both morning worship services.

It was a great thing to be a part of...glad we did it...and I am glad it's done!

Since I last regularly blogged, D & I have joined a gym.  So far, so good.  We've been members for a little over a week and we enjoy it, for now.  I know that eventually the 'newness' will wear off and we will begin to make excuses to not go.  I just hope that's a while from now.  My BFF also joined and as I'm going more often, I'm discovering other people I know that are members.  I'm hoping that will keep the excitement going to!

My BIL had to work yesterday, so we are celebrating Easter as a family tonight.  Not only were D & I really involved in the Easter drama (and to be honest D had more to do with it than me!), but my mom was also the Costume Coordinator - which meant she was sewing right up until the dress rehearsal.  So, we are all looking forward to things calming down and being able to spend some time with family.

The weather in NC is absolutely BEA-U-TI-FUL today...we basically went from Winter to Summer in a snap.  We probably will have a few more chilly days before it's all said & done...and I can't say I'm complaining.  Flip flops & sundresses are my favorite part of NC spring/summer.  So, this weather can stay!

Hope the weather is beautiful wherever you are.  I plan to be back more often and hopefully will be able to visit you guys too! :)  I've been trying to keep up when I can...I may not have commented, but I was there!

Hey - BTW - my 200th post is right around the corner!  I can't believe it!  And May will mark my one year blogging 'anniversary'.  Doesn't seem possible.  Not sure what I have planned for either event, but stick with me! :)

3 comments:

PBJdreamer said...

Yeah! For a successful Easter Drama!

You will have to do something special for your bloggaversary

yeah!

that is all

Marianne said...

You sound so perfectly southern, talking about your involvement with the Easter drama. I love it.

Enjoy your Easter dinner tonight!

And, since you mentioned it, the weather actually sucks here. It's been raining for over a week. Send some nice weather my way, would ya?

Michelle Pixie said...

Oh how I hope we jump from Winter to Summer soon! It is down right cold here.

I hope your family dinner was perfect and very relaxing!