Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Comment spam...

I'm not asking for you to comment on SPAM (ha ha!)...

Ok, that was corny...but I couldn't resist.  Here lately, my blog has been getting some anonymous spam comments...and I'm just really tired of them.  I read on Blogger Buzz today that they are supposedly working on a new comment moderation thing...but mine hasn't been updated.

So...until then, I've turned on word verification until this is in place because these spammers are annoying.  Sorry for the inconvenience...but I'm hoping this will cut down on, if not eliminate, the spam!

Thanks for your understanding!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully it's fixed soon! I haven't gotten any... knock on wood.

PS - I am a weather dork, which is why I always bring it up, but weren't those storms last night insane? Loved it!