Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tag...I'm It! :)

I was tagged by Tiffany at My Crazy Kind of Wonderful!  I will play along...although, I'm going to tell you right now that coming up with 8 questions is going to be tough!  It took me FOREVER to come up with 5 questions for the Monday Minute!!!!

1. What size shoe do you wear?

I wear a size 8

2. Would you ever shop at Goodwill?

Absolutely!  But I don't...because when I did TRY to shop at Goodwill, I couldn't find clothes that fit me.  And really, I'm not going to Goodwill to buy clothes that came from Wal-Mart...no offense, I don't find anything wrong with Wal-Mart clothing...but I can buy Wal-Mart clothes BRAND NEW for not much more than Goodwill prices! :)  I do have a friend who exclusively shops at Goodwill.  If it were more convenient, I'd probably give it a shot again!

3. How many tv's do you have in your house? Are any in the kid's rooms?

We have three TV's in our house...and yes, one is in Dylan's room.  However, he was 12 1/2 before he got the TV.  I just don't feel that young kids should have them in their room.

4. Do you like brussel sprouts?

I can't say whether I like them or not...I have never tried them.  From all accounts, though, I probably would not!

5. Have you ever visited another country?

No...but I want to so badly!

6. Have you ever shot a gun?

Nothing more than a BB gun!

7. Can you tie a cherry stem with your tongue?

No...but my mom can!

8. What is your favorite season?

I love Spring & Fall...I appreciate the warm up after the winter and that everything is fresh & new...I love the Fall because it means crisp mornings and leaves changing colors and moving away from the heat of summer...of course, in NC, we have summer well into October sometimes!!!

Now for my turn to tag some people!

1 - Randomness with Rachel

2 - Speaking of Witch

3 - Family of Shorts

4 - Freckle on the Nose of Life's Complexion

5 - Diary of a Fickle White Woman

6 - Living & Loving in California

7 - You are here...

8 - You are here...

So many of my bloggy friends have already been tagged in this...so I didn't want to tag them again!  So, feel free to play along!!!  And if I tagged you and you don't want to play along...it doesn't hurt my feelings in the least! :)

Now...my eight questions...

1. What is your favorite beverage?

2. What is (are) your must have item (s) when you leave the house?

3. What is your favorite vacation spot?

4. Vanilla or chocolate?

5. Where do you spend most of your time outside of work/home?

6. Are you a reader?  If so, who is your favorite author?

7. Other than Blogger, what is your favorite website to visit?

8. Who was your childhood best friend?  Are you still friends?

Ok - that's enough...sorry for the lameness of my questions...I haven't had enough coffee yet! :)

Have a great Wednesday...you may see me again...I'm brewing a post in my head...but, really, I should be working right now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me, Jenn! :)

Ahh, summer better not last til October this year!

Brussel sprouts... I tried them again not too long ago and they weren't bad! Still, I'm not going to seek them out, haha.

Salt said...

Brussel sprouts can actually be REALLY good if they are done correctly, but also they are much like how eating puffer fish will kill you if it is cooked the wrong way.

It's nice to know that we can trade shoes if the need ever arises. :)

Cortney said...

Thanks for the tag! I just posted my turn. It was kinda fun, thanks!

Tiffany said...

I loved your questions!!! You came up with some good ones I just might have to answer them. lol.

I like your answer on the Goodwill clothes one. So true.