Thursday, October 14, 2010

Enquiring Minds Want to Know

It's Thursday!  And on Thursday, I link up with Dollycas for Enquiring Minds Want to Know...so, here goes!

BTW - You should check out her blog...she has a beautiful background pic...and if I didn't know better, I'd say it's a lovely North Carolina beach featured there! :)

1. What is your favorite pizza topping?

I'm a plain jane kind of girl...I like pepperoni.  Just pepperoni.  Although, I do also appreciate a good ham & pineapple too!

2. If you could give up one household chore forever, what would it be?

Dusting...so pointless.  I hate any chore where you immediately see how little you've done!  At least when you clean a toilet you can see a difference for a few days.  When you dust, the next day it looks like you didn't do anything at all!

3. What is your favorite kind of music?

I tend to jump around between music genres.  I often listen to Contemporary Christian - Natalie Grant is my favorite there.  I like Country Music...80's rock...oldie goldies...all kinds of music.  My music tastes generally follow my moods.

Hope you are having a great Thursday!  See you tomorrow for 5 Question Friday & Feel Good Friday! :)

5 comments:

Salt said...

Three cheers for 80's rock!! I will always maintain that it was the finest decade for music. That I have been alive during anyway. :)

shortmama said...

Dusting does suck! Especially when you live in the boonies because dust accumulates almost instantly!

dollycas aka Lori said...

Jenn,
That pic reminds of our best vacation ever that was at Caswell Beach in North Carolina. As soon as I saw it I knew it would be the perfect place to "Escape With A Good Book." My ultimate background!!

Lori

Anonymous said...

I love 80's music too! We used to have a station that only played it, but then it switched to love music :-(

And I like Cheese pizza!

Anonymous said...

LOVE pepperoni and 80s rock. Can't ever go wrong there. :)