Monday, October 4, 2010

Friend Making Monday

Well...it's Monday...again.  I don't know about where you live, but Monday dawned a bit gray this morning in NC; however, I'm looking out my office window right now and I think I see some sunshine.  We are supposed to have sunshine today...so, I'm hoping we will!

Just wanted to let you know about my fair entries too...I didn't win one single thing. :(  I was very sad, but at the same time, proud that I got everything done in time.  And I'm already thinking about what I'm gonna enter next year.  So, it's all good! :) 



Today, I'm linking up with Shrinking Kenz from All the Weigh for Friend Makin Monday! The topic today is...

What I Love About Fall

Fall is probably one of my favorite times of year.  I love the cooler weather.  I love pulling out sweaters.  I love pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks.  I love the leaves changing colors.  I love the soups - potato, chicken stew, vegetable.  I love seeing pumpkins and scarecrows everywhere.  I don't decorate the exterior of my house for the entire year until fall.  And then I move into Christmas.  I love the Dixie Classic Fair that is always in early October.  And the fair is even better when it's like this weekend - warm during the day...cool & crisp at night!  I begin my obsession with hot chocolate during the fall.  Seriously, during winter & fall, I drink hot chocolate almost every day!  It's just such a great time of the year!

Hope your Monday is coming up sunny where ever you are!  Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Have you tried Starbucks' new flavor- I think it's toffee mocha or something? I'm very tempted but I haven't tried it yet. I'm too scared I'll get addicted to it! haha.

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

Oh my gosh! I have been getting pumpkin spice lattes recently...how is this the first time I have had one?! Soo tasty!!

I am a new follower from Friend Making Monday!!

Check out my list: http://latache-t.blogspot.com/2010/10/friend-making-monday.html

Brandi. said...

I'm going to be having to make a 2-hour trip this fall for one of those Pumpkin Spice Lattes!

Hope you have a great week.

shortmama said...

I love fall too...I love winter even more though since thats when it actually feels cold here!

Katie Lane said...

Yes, fall is great! I love the cooler weather too :)