Monday came and went with a big woosh! It's been such a busy day. I forgot that today was bill payin' day at work...not to mention all my other Monday stuff. And then Dylan had a home game tonight and I had to take Gatorade...so, after I left work I had to go by the store...go by my parents to get a cooler...fill the cooler and get to the school. The JV game was baaaaddd...they lost 6-0. The Varsity game was aweseome, even though they lost...but the officials were HORRIBLE.
Just a little Couch 2 5K note...I did ALL of my intervals on Saturday...I ran REALLY early...OK, early for me...but I think run better in the evenings. At any rate, I did it!
I'm always thankful on a busy day like today for a meme...and especially ones that are Q&A! I know it's late in the day...but if you'd like to participate, you can visit Kenz & link up!
1) Do you prefer talking or texting?
I don't mind talking to my BFF or my family, although I think texting can be much more efficient. And I will hit up e-mail anytime instead of actually talking to someone I don't know.
2) Do you make your bed everyday?
When I lived at home with my parents, I NEVER made my bed...but I do now almost every day. The days I don't are usually Saturdays...and sometimes Sunday. But I agree with Kenz...it does make the room seem tidier, even if it isn't!
3) What sounds do you hear right now?
TV...I'm waiting for my Monday night show...Hawaii 5-0
4) List three things that you always carry with you:
Cell phone, keys (which has one of those keychain/wallet things attached), water
5) What are your favorite TV shows?
currently: Hawaii 5-0, Life Unexpected, Parenthood, Jersey Shore (yeah...I know...)
all time: Cosby Show, Carol Burnett Show, Gilmore Girls, any classic cartoon (i.e. Flintstones, Jetsons, Scooby Doo)
6) Is there a hobby that you'd like to devote more time to?
I'm not sure when I'd have time for a hobby...but I would really love to know a bit more about blog design. I see so many cute ones out there...and I like mine...but I'd like to make it more personal
7) What is your favorite drink?
Coffee...first & foremost
Cherry Coke - I've found that if you can't get Cherry Coke on fountain, you can mix just a bit of Cheerwine in with Coke and come pretty close.
Oh yeah...I forgot Cheerwine is an NC thing...y'all are missing out! :)
8) Share a couple of cool facts about your family:
- My grandfather was a WWII POW for 45 days...but he wasn't "recognized" until much later - I think I was 11 or 12 at the time...
- There's a road in Walnut Cove, NC named for my family...my great-grandfather actually built a house on that road and then named it after our family. The house NEVER had indoor plumbing...because the property wouldn't perk for septic. My great-grandmother used an outhouse (or chamber pot - YUCK!) until she went into a nursing home...which was late in her life.
9) List one thing that you will do for yourself today:
Well the days almost out...but I bought some peppermint patties for me today! :)
10) Share something that you're thankful for today:
Hope your Monday has been a good one! :)