Friday, October 15, 2010

Tapping Out

I was all ready to post my 5QF and FGF...and then last night happened.  And I just can't do either today. 

Nothing major happened...nothing came falling down...just a little...OK big...meltdown of your's truly.

I'm feeling a wee bit lost these days...this is what hits me when I meltdown...not sure of anything, but I do know that the more lost I feel in this "real" world of mine, the more I tend to run deeper into this "alternate universe" (for lack of a better term).  I feel quite like Alice this morning...like maybe I chased that white rabbit in the hole into Wonderland...and it's a great place to be, although Wonderland does have it's snares...and the deeper I find myself here, the more I'm feeling like I need to be on the other side of the looking glass.

So, I'm tapping out for a few days.  Who knows...I might be back by Monday or it might be a few weeks.  But for right now, I'm going on a blogging break.  I may or may not come & read your blogs...I'm just not sure.  I just know that I need to do a bit of soul searching...a bit of thinking...a lot of praying.  If you'd send prayers my way, I'd appreciate it.

If you would like to contact me - I'm not sure there is any reason you might, but just in case...you can e-mail me at brwnidgrljenn@gmail.com.

I'll be seeing you around...

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'll be thinking about you while you take your blogging break. I hope you'll be ok and I'm sending prayers and virtual hugs that you find what you're looking for. Take care Jenn.

Shutterbug Mama said...

prayers and hugs to you. I know just what you mean, I've felt that way before.

www.shutterbugmama2010.blogspot.com

Brandi said...

:/ Sorry to hear you're having a rough time. I hope the break does you good. Prayers and {hugs} to you girlie. :)

Rachel said...

I understand about needing to take a break. I will be praying for you. You have my email and Facebook account if you need anything!

:)
Rach

Unknown said...

I hear ya! I've been feeling much the same way. I haven't posted in over a week except to say soemthnig like this. LOL I feel pretty checked out myself, sista! Sending prayers you way. :)

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel/felt. I hope all is better and you are getting the rest you need.