|This is an old pic...actually from the summer she was pregnant with Ayden...but it was one I could find quickly of us! :)|
- She has a severe shoe addiction, in spite of the fact that shortly after she was married her husband cut her off from buying shoes. She still appreciates shoes, and owns several pair, but I believe the addicition has now moved to purses & handbags.
- Zebra prints make her happy.
- Missy wears a sweater to work, every day. Even when it's 95* and a 1000% humidity. She's the most cold natured person I know...well, except for my co-worker who not only wears a sweater everyday, but also runs her space heater every day. But this post isn't about her! ;)
- Her daughter is a recreation of her. Completely.
- She was fortunate to marry a man who actually enjoys cleaning & cooking. She does her fair share of cooking, as well...but I like to remind her often that she has a "househusband". He also cleans her car...I'm completely jealous.
- Her son is adorable. And mischievious. And makes me laugh constantly.
- She also loves all things Target.
Happy 31st Bday Missy!
Even though, most likely, she will never read this! :)