Friday, June 4, 2010

Feel Good Friday!


This has been a truly fabulous week.  Starting off with a Holiday on Monday is always a good way to begin the week.  Here's a few things that have made this a GREAT week:
  • spending time with my family on Monday
  • and then again on Tuesday evening!
  • our company controller did reconciliations on health/dental insurance, which netted me an extra $60 in my paycheck
  • my BFF brought me silly bandz from the beach!
  • tonight is "Game Night" for our Children's Ministry at church...we are going to have a blast!
  • 2 weeks from tomorrow is my birthday!!! WOO HOO!
  • 2 weeks from tomorrow we leave for our family beach trip...WOO HOO HOO! :)
  • Ash called me yesterday to invite me to go with them for a weekend trip to Caswell in September for Zac's bday!  So excited!!!
  • Got a new computer at work...it's quite fab!
It's just been a good week all together!  Happy Friday!

No comments: