Thursday, June 24, 2010

Well...it's almost over...

In spite of the oh, so generous "Wilfong" and "Beach" for providing internet access for us while here at the beach, it's not very convenient.  Sometimes you can get access at the dining room table, but unfortunately the BEST place for access is in the kitchen.  Not at the nice eat in kitchen with a breakfast nook table, but in the galley style kitchen...with no breakfast nook...no table.  So, we either stand at the kitchen counter...or as I am now, sitting in a chair that I dragged into the kitchen.  It's really kind of sad...

This week has been marvelous.  The best beach weather...sunny & warm.  The water has been so clear, which is such an irony to me since the dreaded oil spill is supposed to hit our beaches sometime in July or August.  We've done next to nothing...and other than the money I chipped in for groceries, I've spent next to nothing while here.  One meal on the way down and some extra sunscreen & gatorade for Dylan.  It's been awesome.

I can't believe that today is Thursday and tomorrow is our last full day.  I'm a little glad because I miss my bed...and Alyson sleeps right on top of me...but I really will hate leaving.  I'm thinking that I will have to move here once Dylan's out of high school! :)  Only four more years...

Oh, yeah...the little sunburn on my back was much worse than I thought...no more on the back for me! hee hee!

No comments: