Sunday, June 6, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday!

Getting to know YOU


*To play..copy the questions..answer them..then come back here and link up*



1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?

If I know them, probably...if I don't know them or know them well, I don't.


2. What are you passionate about?

Kids.  I love them...I think what they have to say is important and I think grown ups have a lot to learn from kids!  And I'm passionate about keeping them safe and I do not deal well with people who mistreat their children.

3. How long have you been blogging?

Well, officially here on blogger...over a year...I had a blog at xanga for a while, that I kept up pretty well, but I finally dropped it...which is a long story.  At any rate, I've been seriously blogging for only a couple of weeks...


4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?

Water...and lots of it!  I occasionally like to have a Coke or lemonade...but that's a year around kind of thing.  I don't have favorite seasonal drinks! :)


5. What is your favorite type of music?

I like most any type of music, except rap.  And I don't like really intense heavy metal...if you can't understand the words, then it's not truly music for me!


6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?

Usually watch TV


7. My Summer vacation plans are...?

Beach in less than 2 weeks!  After that...not much.  We are entering the high school years.  Dylan starts soccer workouts the week after school gets out. *sigh*

8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?

Chapstick...never leave home without it!

No comments: