Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Minute!

Wow...today was CRAZY at work.  First...we missed invoicing day (usually the 25th) because I was at the beach...and so was our controller.  So, first thing I had to enter ALL of the subcontractor/vendor invoices so we could actually do the client invoicing.  Then I had TWO weeks of timesheets to enter.  Add that to over 300 emails to sift through...what a day!  Thankfully, most of the e-mails were things I could delete without reading...but still!  Over one week, 300 emails! YIKES!

So, I thought I would give you just a "Monday Minute"! :)

Monday Minute

Has anyone you've known personally lived to at least 100?

Nope

What material possession do you value the most?

I'm not sure.  I'm a fairly sentimental person...so that could cover a lot of things.  One thing that I have (but not at my house) that I really love is a wardrobe that I rescued from my grandparents house after my grandfather died.  My uncle had the bed but was going to THROW AWAY the wardrobe.  I had wanted it but my parents said it went with the bed.  I guess they assumed my uncle would take it...but he didn't!  Yay for me!  It needs some work, which is why it isn't in my house.  Maybe one day.

I also value my grandmother's "china" that I also got after my grandfather died.  It's not really china...my grandmother collected S&H greenpoints and traded them in for these dishes.  She must've collected a lot because I know have 16 or 18 settings!  Plus all the serving accessories! They are green & ivory with a gold trim...I love them!

What do you think happens to us after we die?

Heaven, of course!

Most embarrassing item in your house?

I don't really keep embarrassing things in my house...if it's there, it's because I want it there!

If you could rename yourself, what would your name be?

I don't know...something a little less common.  I was always one of many "Jennifer's" in my classes...I like more unique names.  But at this point, I'm kind of used to my name...so I think I will just stick with it!

Here's to an almost end to Monday...hoping for a little less hectic Tuesday!

No comments: