Sunday, June 27, 2010

Getting to know you Sunday!

I'm linking up with Keely's blog at Mannland5 for Getting to Know You Sunday! :) 

*To play..copy the questions..answer them..then come back here and link up*

The Questions

1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?

Quite honestly, I'm fairly content with my body, other than the fact that I'm about 4 sizes larger than I would prefer to be.  However, the thing that I DO hate are all the broken blood vessels in my legs.  Unfortunately this is a genetic issue (thanks to my dad's mom!) and they are just UGLY!!!  So, I would get those fixed...and then have some lipo done with any left over $!

2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?

I've never been a big soap opera fan.  Plus, I work during the day...so I don't watch them!

3. Favorite clothing brand?

I don't really have a favorite clothing brand.  I love shopping at Kohl's and I've found that Dockers fit my bottom half the best.

4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?

Shopping.  I'm so particular about my cleaning that I'd probably end up doing it again anyway.

5. Would you ever vajazzle?

Nope

6. Favorite Disney Princess?

Cinderella!  Although, I do love Belle!

7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?

Not sure...probably The Blind Side

8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?

Yes..my arm.  I broke it a couple of years ago.  I was stopping at a local pizza place to pick up dinner for my BFF, her hubby, me, Dylan & Seth (Dylan's friend).  While walking into the pizza place, I tripped on the curb and landed on the palms of my hands.  The MD said when I did this, I probably shoved the bone back into my elbow and I cracked it.  It was painful the first day but it didn't take long to heal.  Because of where the break was, I didn't even have to wear a cast for more than 4 days.  They actually didn't want me to since it was so close to my elbow.  It would've been worse if my elbow had frozen.  So, all in all, not a horrible injury!

There you go!  Have a good Sunday!

No comments: