Sunday, June 13, 2010

Getting to know You Sunday!

Getting to know YOU


Playing along with Keely from Mannland5...To play..copy the questions..answer them..then head over to Keely's blog to link up!




The questions..


1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc

Probably flight...I'm not patient.  I don't see the point in driving 12 hours to Florida when I know I can get there in two by air.  I don't mind driving and if I'm traveling with fun people, the long drives are easier...but I don't want to do it all by myself!

2. The best thing I ever won is....?

I'm not sure...I've won little things at little in-home parties...but I've never really won that many things.

3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?

The only person I've every skyped with is my mom...she lives 2 minutes from my house...it was a novelty for us both! :)  Dylan has it set up so he can skype with his family in Florida...but I don't think he's ever used it!

4. What is your favorite Summer month?

June, of course!  That's when my birthday is...and school's out...it's just a great month!

5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?

Ocean...I love the ocean.  And the beach...hey, did I mention I'll be at the beach in a week???

6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?

There are so many...our family vacations...my birthday...but I guess the BEST was the summer Dylan was born! :)

7. What's your favorite secret bargain?

I don't really have a secret bargain...but I do love the deal I'm getting with TWC for my digital cable/DVR...I think I pay less than my sister who just got the digital option added...but no DVR!  You just have to ask and be persistent!!!!
 

8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?
 
Dylan is really excited about the World Cup...praise the Lord he's at his Dad's this weekend or it'd be on the TV all weekend long!  But, he'll be home tomorrow...so I guess we probably will be watching it...*sigh*
 


Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Karo said...

Hey there, I'm a NC girl too! :) Visiting from MannLand5. Have a great week!