Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday!



It's time for Feel Good Friday!  Today is a bittersweet Friday for me.  It marks the end of a good week for me.  A week at the beach with my family.  But it all comes to an end tomorrow.  Sad...

So, I will write five good things about this week...

#1 - Playing Guess Who at least one hundred times with Alyson.  I think she even knows HOW to play now!

#2 - Watching the sweetest 8 month old snoozing under a beach umbrella on the beach...too sweet!

#3 - Napping on the day bed on the screened in porch with a nice beachy breeze blowing...pure bliss.

#4 - Spending an afternoon with my teenager at the aquarium and then visiting the Civil War museum at Fort Fisher...which he loved.

#5 - Six full days at the beach...what could be better than that?

Things seriously began to hit last night that vacay was almost over because I started stressing about VBS coming up in a couple of weeks, bills that need to be paid, etc., etc.  It's amazing that the moment we got here I dropped all that stuff and just didn't think about it.  But, the end is near and soon it will be time to get back to reality... *sigh*

Enough of the depressing!  It's also time for a Friendly Friday Follow!



I'm not sure how many bloggies I'll get to check out today...but I will try to catch up over the weekend if I don't get any read today!  Let me know if your visiting from either of these blog hops!

Have a great Friday!!!

3 comments:

Amber at The Musings of ALMYBNENR said...

I love #3 and #5....I will be able to do #5 soon and I'm super exciteD!

Jenn said...

I hope you have as great a week as we have!!!

Anonymous said...

It is hard to get back to reality after a nice vacation! However, I am glad you had a great time - that nap sounded heavenly!!!