Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Does anything look "off" here?

I had a doctor's appointment this morning - nothing serious - just a 6 mo. skin check...which came back clear, just in case you were wondering! :)  But anyway, I don't really have time to post much because I'm supposed to be working right now!  Shhh...don't tell on me! :)

I've been dying to post this pic for a while, but other things have come up...so, I think today is the perfect day!!!  I work for a construction company and our superintendents send us daily pics of the job progress.  Most of them are big mounds of dirt or pipes running through walls or walls in the midst of being framed...I think you get the picture.  However, sometimes they capture more than the job progress...do you see anything "off" here?



If you didn't see it the first time...scroll back up...look to the far left...BINGO.  The bottom half of a manikin wearing orange shorts and black boots!  #1 - Why does anyone have just the bottom half of a manikin? #2 - While I appreciate an attempt at modesty for people who may wander by the bottom half of the manikin, why orange shorts?  Why not a black sheet wrapped around it?  Or put a bag over the whole thing?  And last but certainly not least #3 - Why the black boots?  Are they afraid the manikin's feet are going to get cold?  Or wet?

Answers to any of the above questions are welcomed! :)

1 comment:

shortmama said...

I had to look at it again because I thought it was a real person!! LOL