Sunday, July 25, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday!!

Getting to know YOU


It's Sunday again! :)  I spent some time with my BFF today and we went to see baby Ava today...too sweet!!! :)

Linking up with Keely from Mannland5 for Getting to Know You Sunday!

1. Thong or Granny Panties?

well...just call me grandma...


2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him?

if I know him...and know him well...most likely.  If I don't, then probably not.

3. Spanx or no Spanx?

I don't own Spanx...so I guess no

4. Do you sleep in your sheets?

yes...with a quilt on top!

5. What is your favorite Disney character?

hmmm...that's a toughy...I love Winnie the Pooh...and Piglet...and Belle...and Cinderella...and Peter Pan...yeah, I can't choose!

6. Dream vacation spot?

I would say somewhere warm...but really, we are having highs in the upper 90's with heat indexes in the 100's...so, today...I'll take somewhere cooler, but not too cool!  But usually, I'd choose somewhere tropical.

7. What is your dream job?

to be a stay at home mom...I hope to be able to get that job someday!

8. Who is your hero and why?

I would have to say our Pastor's wife...she is a breast cancer survivor...and after beating it once, the cancer came back as a brain tumor.  She is absolutely and 100% a walking, talking miracle...having underwent brain surgery...she didn't spend one minute in ICU!  But her spirit was and still is amazing.  I just love her to pieces!

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Michelle Pixie said...

She is a hero! What an inspirtation!!

Somewhere tropical sounds fantastic right about now!

I love so many Disney characters too. That would be a hard one to just pick one!

Great answers, Grandma! LOL