Sunday, July 11, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday!

Getting to know YOU


It's Sunday again!  And time for Getting to Know You Sunday!

1. What is YOUR definition of sexy?

hmmm...not sure about that one...

2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper?

poopy diaper...every day of the week...I'm a little too sympathetic in the throw up dept

3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

I think I'm an introvert...but once I know you, I come out of that shell

4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year..which one would you give up?

That's a difficult question.  Probably taste would be the easiest for me to deal with...I can't imagine not being able to hear, see or touch.  I might be able to do without smell.

5. Cake or Pie?

Cake...birthday cake...with ice cream! :)

6. If you could play any character on TV (old or current) who would you play?

Punky Brewster...she was just so fun!

7. My favorite website is.....?

probably facebook

8. The highlight of my day is....?

coffee...when it's good...my coffee today wasn't so good :(

*******************************

Yesterday was a really good day...kind of busy.  Started out the morning by going to the church to work on VBS stuff...then went swimming at Mom & Dad's...then to a baby shower and then to Bowman Gray (racing).  I got home at midnight...and then went to church this morning.  I have more VBS stuff to do this afternoon...so I'm going to miss reading all of the wonderful blogs I follow!

And, since this week is going to be so crazy busy with VBS, I've decided to post some "old" blogs that I did when I had a Xanga account.  I will most likely do the Monday Minute & Feel Good Friday...but Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday I'll be posting some archived blogs! :)  I hope you will enjoy them!

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for visiting my blog on Friday! Sorry so late responding. I'm a new follower!! I love the title of your blog!! :)

Have a great day!!

:)
Rachel
www.averyfan.blogspot.com

Salt said...

Happy Monday, Jenn!
I love reading throwback blogs! That's such a great idea (that I might have to steal because my brain is on summer vacation).