Saturday, July 24, 2010

Saturday!

So...I don't usually post on Saturday because, really, who has time?  But I'm taking advantage of these few minutes to post a little of what I did today! :)

#1 - I inherited a new vacuum cleaner...ok, not inherited in that someone had to pass on for me to gain it...I guess you could say someone "donated" it to me.  At any rate, I didn't pay a dime for it and it's won.der.ful!  So sad that this makes me happy.  I liked my old vacuum cleaner (it was free too) but it was v-e-r-y heavy.  This one is much lighter...has a detachable canister...and is red & shiney!  My favorite part! :)  I had used it at the church house the other night and the people who brought it were getting rid of it...YAY ME!!!  So, of course, I had to try it out this morning.  Just vacuuming the bathroom turned into the whole house...including Dylan's room, which I never vacuum...of course, I only hit the parts that weren't covered in clothing/shoes/junk.

#2 - I went to see Ramona & Beezus.  Oh.my.goodness.  Such a good, cute, sweet movie!  I loved the books when I was growing up and when I saw the previews, I told my sis that I wanted to go with Aly to see it!  I've even lent her the books that were ours (and I claim personally).  Hopefully, the movie will inspire her to read the books.  It really was so good!  My favorite lines - Beezus: "Who would ever love a girl named Beezus?" Ramona: "Jesus?"  I don't know why, but that struck me as hilarious!!!

The rest of my day was basically spent laying around doing nothing.  I think I've been going strong for two weeks now and my body needed a day off!

Looking forward to tomorrow...spending a little time with my BFF and we are going to visit one of the three babies that were born a couple of weeks ago!  May stop by tomorrow...but if not, I'll see you Monday!

No comments: